This is a perfect healthy snack to keep you in line with a healthy eating plan.
- 150 g rolled oats
- 50 g raisins
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 15 g sesame seeds
- 1 egg - whisked well with a fork
- 40 g desiccated coconut
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 100 ml maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 oc fan oven (160 oc)
- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix very well. Make sure all of the oats are covered in the oil and maple syrup.
- Place on a lined baking tray (about 9*12) and pack in tightly with dampened fingers.
- Place in oven for 30 mins or until starting to brown. Enjoy!