After hearing too many excuses about my clients no having time for breakfast, I came up with this easy and quick porridge that you can make yourself. No more excuses….
2 minute breakfast porridge
- One cup of oats (ordinary rolled oats or oat groats/bits)
- Two cups of water or milk of your choice (eg rice, soya, oat)
- The night before, place the oats in a saucepan and cover with the water/milk.
- Cover with a lid.
- The next morning, turn the heat on to high and within a minute or two the porridge will be bubbling and cooked.
- Sprinkle with some chopped fruit and nuts.
- Sugar free, wheat free