There are plenty of options for getting a sweet fix without sugar.
No Added Sugar Recipes from Today Show
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Peel three bananas and chop them into inch long pieces
- Place in a sealed bag and put in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer and put in a food processor with the vanilla.
- Blitz well. Initially the banana will look like broken pieces but keep blending and it will start turning into a silky smooth texture.
- Place in a container and store in the freezer.
- This goes perfectly with some fresh strawberries or raspberries.