This is the perfect amount of inspiration to guide you towards your own Self Care Food Plan over 7 days. Filled with recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, you will be rest assured that you are doing the best for you. Each recipe has been created to be both delicious and balanced, giving you a structured eating plan that puts your care first. This plan is based on summer ingredients, which means fresh and zesty dishes packed with goodness.
Patricia is just one of my clients who used the plan
I just needed somewhere to start. I was constantly bombed with new fad diets and information but with absolutely no practical guidance on how to plan for eating well. Lucy’s meal plan is a perfect start for someone like me. It has given me all of the basics in how to eat a varied and wholesome diet, and filled me with confidence in how to make the right choices for my health. Thanks Lucy”
Each 7 Day Self Care Food Plan for summer contains:
- A 7 day foundation food plan including all breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. You won’t just receive ingredients lists like other meal plans. These food plans contain full detailed recipes for all meals.
- All recipes are in both metric and imperial measurements and I also include a conversion chart for different oven temperatures.
- Ingredients are picked depending on the season so they will be the freshest to eat, the most nutritious and the best price.
- A full customised shopping list with everything you need. You will be buying whole natural foods that care for your health.
- I’ve also added some gentle beginning exercises connecting your eating to self-care, and handpicked the best 10 nuggets of advice to support you into long term positive eating habits.
The ‘7 Day Self Care Food Plan for summer’ is designed to provide people with a basic introduction to how choosing healthier foods can help you boost your health naturally. If you are on medication, please do not change your dosage without consulting a healthcare practitioner. If you are on a specific diet or are aware of any intolerance/allergies, please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting on this meal plan.