This downloadable Diabetes Meal Plan is designed for those who want to self-care for their health and manage their diabetes as best they can. This is the perfect amount of inspiration to guide you towards your own Diabetes Meal Plan over 7 days. Filled with recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, you will be rest assured that you are taking a positive step forward towards managing your blood sugar levels through food. Each recipe has been created to be both delicious and balanced, giving you a structured eating plan that puts your own health care first and supports your Diabetes. This plan is based on winter ingredients, which means warming and comforting dishes packed with love
Miriam is just one of my clients who used the plan
“I really enjoyed following Lucy’s Diabetes Meal Plans. All the ingredients on the shopping list were easy to find and it was great knowing that every time I went to follow a recipe, I had all ingredients in the cupboard. It was wonderful to have the confidence that everything I was eating was healthy and nutritious, but the big added bonus was that it was all so tasty and easy to prepare. There is a special enjoyment to be gotten from working with food that you know is going to taste good and be good for you, something I was not expecting. I learnt lots of new recipes that I know I am going to use again and again. To answer the questions on everyone’s mind – No, I wasn’t hungry while on the Meal Plan.”
- A 7 day foundation food plan including all breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. You won’t just receive ingredients lists like other meal plans. These food plans contain full detailed recipes for all meals.
- All recipes are in both metric and imperial measurements and I also include a conversion chart for different oven temperatures.
- Ingredients are picked depending on the season so they will be the freshest to eat, the most nutritious and the best price.
- A full customised shopping list with everything you need. You will be buying whole natural foods that care for your health.
- I’ve also added some gentle beginning exercises connecting your eating to self-care, and handpicked the best 10 nuggets of advice to support you into long term positive eating habits.
The ‘Diabetes Meal Plans for Winter’ is designed to provide people with a basic introduction to how choosing healthier foods can help you boost your health naturally. If you are on medication, please do not change your dosage without consulting a healthcare practitioner. If you are on a specific diet or are aware of any intolerance/allergies, please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting on this meal plan.