This downloadable Heart Healthy Meal Plan is designed for those who want to self-care for their precious heart health the best they can. This is the perfect amount of inspiration to guide you towards your own Heart Healthy Meal Plan over 7 days. Filled with recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, you will be rest assured that you are doing the best for your heart. Each recipe has been created to be both delicious and balanced, giving you a structured eating plan that puts your heart care first. This plan is based on summer ingredients, which means fresh and zesty dishes packed with heart health goodness.
Chris is just one of my clients who used the plan
”I thought trying to get my Cholesterol level down by diet alone was impossible but working with Lucy was easy and educational. We managed to reduce it from 6.6 to 5.3 over the course of 6 weeks through loads of her tasty and healthy meal and snack options. It was an enjoyable experience and one that will help me for the rest of my life.”
Each Heart Healthy Meal Plan for summer contains:
- A 7 day foundation food plan including all breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. You won’t just receive ingredients lists like other meal plans. These food plans contain full detailed recipes for all meals.
- All recipes are in both metric and imperial measurements and I also include a conversion chart for different oven temperatures.
- Ingredients are picked depending on the season so they will be the freshest to eat, the most nutritious and the best price.
- A full customised shopping list with everything you need. You will be buying whole natural foods that care for your health.
- I’ve also added some gentle beginning exercises connecting your eating to self-care, and handpicked the best 10 nuggets of advice to support you into long term positive eating habits.
The ‘Heart Healthy Meal Plans for summer’ is designed to provide people with a basic introduction to how choosing healthier foods can help you boost your health naturally. If you are on medication, please do not change your dosage without consulting a healthcare practitioner. If you are on a specific diet or are aware of any intolerance/allergies, please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting on this meal plan.