7 day Heart Healthy Meal Plans: Winter
My 7 day Heart Healthy Meal Plans give you confidence and inspiration to eat well and naturally manage your cholesterol.
Many of my previous clients were overwhelmed and confused about how to structure their eating every day.
In response, I designed my Heart Healthy Meal Plan for winter which is packed with whole natural ingredients, crafted together perfectly to create home cooked nutritious meals and snacks. Not only will you learn how to manage your cholesterol naturally through food, but you will also gain confidence in the kitchen. Think of all that energy you spend worrying, you can now spend on enjoying life.
Chris is just one of my clients who used the plan
”I thought trying to get my Cholesterol level down by diet alone was impossible but working with Lucy was easy and educational. We managed to reduce it from 6.6 to 5.3 over the course of 6 weeks through loads of her tasty and healthy meal and snack options. It was an enjoyable experience and one that will help me for the rest of my life.” Chris, Cork
Each Healthy Heart Meal Plan for winter contains:
- A 7 day structured meal plan including all breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. You wont just receive ingredients list like other meal plans. These meal plans contain full recipes for all meals.
- All recipes are in both metric and imperial measurements and I also include a conversion chart for different oven temperatures.
- Ingredients are picked depending on the season so they will be the freshest to eat, the most nutritious and the best price!
- A full customised shopping list with everything you need. You will be buying whole natural foods that are linked to managing cholesterol levels.
- I also created a Top 10 list of the most important changes you need to make to have the biggest impact and the longest lasting results.
Click on the “Add to Cart’ above button above, make a payment and you will be sent your downloadable E-book within seconds!
The ‘Heart Healthy Meal Plan for winter’ is designed to provide people with a basic introduction to how choosing healthier foods can help you boost your health naturally. If you are on medication, please do not change your dosage without consulting a healthcare practitioner. If you are on a specific diet or are aware of any intolerance/allergies, please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting on this meal plan.