7 day Weekly Healthy Meal Plans
My 7 day Weekly Healthy Meal Plans give you confidence and inspiration to eat well and be well.
Many of my previous clients were overwhelmed and confused about how to structure their eating every day.
In response, I designed my Weekly Healthy Meal Plans for winter which is packed with whole natural ingredients, crafted together perfectly to create home cooked nutritious meals and snacks. Not only will you learn a daily eating pattern to boost health but you will also gain confidence in the kitchen. Think of all that energy you spend worrying, you can now spend on enjoying life.
Patricia is just one of my clients who used the plan
I just needed somewhere to start. I was constantly bombed with new fad diets and information but with absolutely no practical guidance on how to plan for eating well. Lucy’s meal plan is a perfect start for someone like me. It has given me all of the basics in how to eat a varied and wholesome diet, and filled me with confidence in how to make the right choices for my health. Thanks Lucy” Patricia, Lisbon
Each Weekly Healthy Meal Plan for winter contains:
- A 7 day structured meal plan including all breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. You wont just receive ingredients list like other meal plans. These meal plans contain full recipes for all meals.
- All recipes are in both metric and imperial measurements and I also include a conversion chart for different oven temperatures.
- Ingredients are picked depending on the season so they will be the freshest to eat, the most nutritious and the best price!
- A full customised shopping list with everything you need. You will be buying whole natural foods that are linked to boosting health.
- I also created a Top 10 list of the most important changes you need to make to have the biggest impact and the longest lasting results.
Click on the “Add to Cart’ above button above, make a payment and you will be sent your downloadable E-book within seconds!
The ‘Weekly Healthy Meal Plan for winter’ is designed to provide people with a basic introduction to how choosing healthier foods can help you boost your health naturally. If you are on medication, please do not change your dosage without consulting a healthcare practitioner. If you are on a specific diet or are aware of any intolerance/allergies, please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting on this meal plan.