Yummy Stir Fried Cabbage
- 150g of broccoli (a small head)
- 150g savoy cabbage
- 1 leek
- 2 spring onions
- 1 inch root ginger (grated)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon tamari (or other soy sauce)
- 2 tblsp Mirin
- Some freshly cracked pepper
- Cut all the veggies and set aside for 5 mins. Slice the cabbage and leek thinly and cut the broccoli into florets and half again. Slice the spring onions diagonally.
- Heat a large frying pan and place a little water in bottom and wait till it starts to steam.
- Add the garlic, leek and ginger and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the broccoli and stir in well. Next add the cabbage and stir in for a few minutes.
- Lastly add the spring onions and toss well for a minute or two.
- Serve immediately.
- Wheat free, gluten free, sugar free, dairy free